How to write proof of accommodation for parents who come to visit USA

When parents come to visit their children in the United States, they may need to show proof of accommodation. This can be in the form of a hotel reservation, a rental agreement, or a letter from the child’s host institution. The proof of accommodation must show that the parent has a place to stay while in the United States.

There are a few things to keep in mind when writing a proof of accommodation for parents visiting the USA.

First, the host must include the following details of the visa applicant in the invitation letter:

  • Complete name
  • Date of birth
  • The person’s address and telephone number
  • Your relationship with the person being invited
  • And the purpose of the trip.

Second, the Online Non-immigrant Visa Application (Form DS-160) needs to be completed and submitted online.

It is available on the Department of State website.

Finally, the host should provide their contact information in case the visa applicant has any questions.

There are a few risks that come with not having proof of accommodation for parents who come to visit the USA.

The first is that they may not be able to get a visa to enter the country.

Without a visa, they will not be able to visit their child.

Additionally, they may not be able to get travel insurance, which could cover any medical expenses incurred while in the USA.

Finally, if something were to happen to them while in the USA, their child would likely have to foot the bill for any repatriation costs.

Leave a Comment


Flamingo Villas
Ajman Media City,
UAE 4422

Visiting Parent Logo

Get Updates